A SPLASH OF COLOUR- Water Colour Workshop - 27th Septmeber
- The day will begin with a tour of the Scottish Borders farm - a wonderful opportunity to absorb the local area and sketch some ideas before returning to the farm venue for the painting workshop, led by local artist Anne White, and a delicious farmhouse lunch.
- In Anne's workshop guests will enjoy an afternoon of painting from sketches or photographs taken on the farm tour. Anne will help participants develop their paintings in a unique style. She will also discuss and demonstrate brush techniques and colour mixing. Leaving with a finished painting ready to hang in your home or gift a friend.
- Anne is an established artist based in the Scottish Borders and has exhibited at a number venues in the local area, Edinburgh and East Lothian. She also has her work in a number of shops throughout the Borders and wider afield. Anne's inspiration comes from the vibrant colours and the rolling landscape of the Scottish Borders.The sheer beauty of the landscape where Anne lives and works sparks inspiration readily-with its rhythmical changing of light, weather and season it creates perpetual opportunity for unique painting after unique painting to pass from brush to paper.
- A day of sketching and water colour painting for beginners or those who want to develop their skills.
- If you would like to work with your own paint brushes and sketch pad you are more than welcome to do bring them along